Serafina's Tarot

Serafina's Tarot ...

I am so excited to get this deck, when it arrives I will do an unboxing and share some of my thoughts about the deck on Youtube ... But until then I am going to have a look at some of the images and use them here with permission from Serafina's Tarot ...
Using her images I have created some posters to assist in understanding how Serafina has kept Tarot very simple and added new layers by incorporating symbols onto the bottom of each card ...

This will be something really new to me on some level, the images are everyday images and are quite unique in it's approach to Tarot ... Serafina has done an incredible job of also going through the cards in depth on Youtube With some lessons of the cards it makes it exciting to use ...

Update:  06th April, 2019 ...
Today I received this deck in the Mail  and I could not wait to do the unboxing video which you will find Here .... Unboxing Serafina Modern Tarot    

In the Video I show you all the cards in the deck  quickly and do a quick reading with the deck,
What relationship will this deck and I have together?
Very interesting results ....

I absolutely love the imagery and the clarity you get from the clutter free imagery ....


Here is Lesson One -


Some posters I created with Arcsoft Collage Creator .... 



This was a Mini Reading I did looking at The Major Arcana .. 
The Emperor, The Hierophant and The High Priestess .. 

Depending totally on the question and keeping in context the answer ... 

Another thought these cards could relate to.... Is if  The Emperor Related to someone 
who was a leader, a ruler, maybe he was lonely because he ruled with an iron fist, 
his way was the only way, he provided for others but expected things in return ... 
While the Hierophant related to a someone who was a Teacher or a Mentor, someone who taught 
others,  who maybe was  Clergy, a Priest on some level, a Religious Figure in one's life....
He may seem kinder on some level, as he shares his knowledge ... 
The High Priestess could relate to a woman who was sexual attractive, who seemed to know
things that  should of be hidden.. She may be person connected to Magick, Sorcery, Rituals and Ancient Texts, A Clairvoyant or one Who may be interested in Paganism, Witchcraft etc...

Maybe the High Priestess must choose between the Emperor and The Hierophant on some level?  




I will create more info about this deck when I unbox it on Youtube ... 

In the Meantime want to know more You will find Serafina on Instagram and Twitter sharing her deck plus her Tarot Bags she makes .... 
Serafina is busy doing Readings You will find her number listed in her profile with Her Email Address to Book a Reading from her .... 

To purchase this Tarot Deck 
on Ebay ... Click Here 
For details ... 

Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Echoes of One - Sacred Geometry Oracle

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?

Mists of Avalon Oracle Tarot Entry