Photos of my Collection

Lo Scarabeo 

Hay House 

Blue Angel 

Rockpool 

 
Cisco 

Watkins

Schiffer/ Red Feather

Llewellyn 

US Games 

Fournier 

Rockpool Mini Decks 

Assorted Publishing Houses. 

Next  we will look at the Indie Decks ... 
These are decks I have purchased through Kickstarter or through websites of Creators or through Etsy 
Not all of these decks are boxed ..
May take a mo to get it done ... 
See you soon ... 

Some of the Indie Decks 
More Unboxed sets to come 
from Hand me That Pencil
Bobby Alexander (Vintage Japanese Tarot ) 
My Creations ... (Make Playing Cards ) 

Hand Me That Pencil 
NZ Artist 
Learning to Witch, Show Me, Ritual Oracle, Altar Oracle
Common Tarot , Songs of my Heart , She Whispers the Truth, 
Naked Truth, There is Always Light, Mama Jung Oracle  

Rune Spirals (Nina Riel ), Maori Deity Major Tarot, Wairua Whakatinana Oracle 

Viscont- Sforza Tarot 

Sibyls Oraculum Oracle, The Hoodoo Tarot 


Alexandre Musruck 
Kipper & Lenormand Decks 

Vintage Japanese Tarot 
Japan Lenormand


Comments

  1. Ah, I see some familiar ones I have in my collection, at least from the "mass producer" side. Nice collection. Paz y amor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much .. as my collection continues to grow

      Delete

Post a Comment

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

The Fool's Journey Through The Wands ....

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?

Shadow aspect spread