Angel Tarot by Travis McHenry

 I wanted to revisit this Tarot deck. I have had it for awhile but really not worked with the Angels and Archangels in this deck So I wanted to begin by getting to know each of them slowly .. Taking my time  to explore  each card ..  



Separating the deck into the Major Arcana and the Minor Arcana into their suits I began by looking at the Six Archangels with Gold Typing for the Archangels ... These cards are not in any particular order but resonate for the creator with those energies .  

Then Day Two   I pulled out the cards 0 The Fool  to 7 The Chariot .... and looked at the Angels of these cards and how they connect to the tarot Meanings ... the way I can use these cards directly with knowing the Tarot keywords or  by looking at the Archangels and Angels  and looking at the keywords and using what  stands out in that moment ... Doing a spread and seeing how the cards merge together in a reading ...  Before I continued with Cards 8- The Strength to 14 Temperance and finally finishing the Major Arcana  with  Cards 15 The Devil to 21 The World ..being able to do a reading with the cards as I worked through them slowly .. See Videos Below ... 




Now For reflection I want to look deeper at these cards before I continue with 
the Minor Arcana 
The Wands 

So let's begin by choosing one card to start with... 

WHAT DO I NEED TO REFLECT ON TODAY? 
The World
DAMABIAH 
God The Source of Wisdom 
Today I need to reflect on End of Cycles , ready to move on to  new journeys.. 
To find wisdom within  and to bring success in all ventures... 


WHICH ANGEL OR ARCHANGEL SHOULD I FOCUS ON TODAY? 
I Invoke Angel NITHHAIAH
The Generous God 
This Angel brings Spiritual Wisdom and magic. Help one gain wisdom and discover hidden secrets... 

FROM BOOK
I will praise thee, o Lord, with my whole heart. I will show forth all thy marvelous works. 

This Angel also governs Occult Sciences.  

Time: 8am - 8.20am - Soul Guardian 
Dates: 13th April, 24th June, 4th September, 15 November, 26th January 
Moral Guardians 
Month:-18th-22nd July- Physical Guardian 

There are some amazing books and websites which share a lot of great information regarding the 72 Angels .. This is one of my Favourites: UCM Center
Click Here  For more details re this Angel.. 

What an amazing combination of cards the message about Wisdom, knowledge as I move onto new possibilities within my journey .. a sense of starting a new path of learning at this time ... 
This will take some reflection overnight ...

Today's Message for Reflection 


Angel Manakel - Knowledge of good and evil, Appeases the Divine Anger, cures epilepsy - God Nurturing and Maintaining Everything +
and then Lauiah King of Swords - could be about deep thinking, finding solutions to any issues at his time .. talks about victory and protection from lightening ...
..
to think about what causes a sense of Anger at this time and how I can overcome with success that feeling .... ohh It looks like I have to do some deep thinking myself ... to find a solution to this feeling that may come up for some reason today ...
These were a discussion with a friend about these cards for today  ... 

Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?

The Fool's Journey Through The Wands ....

Echoes of One - Sacred Geometry Oracle