Mindful Tarot - Book BY Lisa Freinkel Tishman, PhD

 I begin by reading the preface of the book and then dive deep into Chapter One ...  

I look at The Wheel of Life Spread ... To start with .. 

Using Universal Tarot (mini) 

The Hub 
Queen of Wands 
Creativity, passion, energy, Spirituality, desires ...

January- 2 of Wands
February-Queen of Swords 
March- Temperance
April- The Tower
May- The Star
June-King of Pentacles
July- 10 of Pentacles 
August- 4 of Cups
September-2 of Cups
October-King of Wands
November- 3 of Cups
December- Queen of Cups .. 






Continuing ways I can use this book for study ... 






Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?

The Fool's Journey Through The Wands ....

Shadow aspect spread