Angel Tarot Review

Now I know there has been some controversy re decks connected to Doreen Virtue ... but I want us to remember Radleigh Valentine has his connection with many of the decks also and the artist Steve A. Roberts .. So now When I think of working with this Angel deck I think of them ... I remember the imagery and the artist ... the input of Radleigh during the process...

This deck and it's companion Book

are awesome in it's own right... this was one of my first Angel Tarot decks and provided guidance on many levels.. I found the cards to be blunt and to the point when reading for clients... It may seem gentle at first and sort of fluffy, but the more I worked with it the more I realized how deep these cards can go... when you allow yourself to follow your own intuition, and trust in your gut Instincts the messages can really cut through the crap (so to speak) .. Can get right down to the nitty gritty....

I loved the Titles of these cards and the suits and how they are coloured differently .. it does add another layer to the readings in many ways ...
Each card also has a few sentences giving clues to how to read each card ....

Here are a few of the Major Arcana Cards ...
The Changes are 0 The Fool  is now the Dreamer ...
V The Hierophant is now Unity ...
each Major Arcana also shows the Archangel  on the card ....
Which gives another layer to the messages ...
 

 


The Minor Arcana ....

 

 




The Court Cards  with the Pentacles  (Earth )

 


This is quite an easy deck to read with and I found many beginners who were starting with tarot but did not want Traditional tarot decks were drawn to this deck as an alternative ... As they found they did not have to study and learn Tarot to be able to do a reading with it quickly, when they pulled the deck out of the box... 

Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

Echoes of One - Sacred Geometry Oracle

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?

Mists of Avalon Oracle Tarot Entry