Card of The Month November

 Another month, we are so close to the end of the year with my Year of the Wheel Spread. 

With the year we have had, the challenges with Global proportions  overall individually I have felt my year  as been full of love, support and friendships made.  

As We move into November I look at The Spread I do for the year I see November's card is the PAGE OF CUPS... 


Looking at this card, we see an Angel with what appears as translucent wings in a red robe  holding a chalice, she appears to be standing on the edge of the water , the cliffs to the side , as she  tilts her head to face her right.  The sky appears to be a little grey, even though it is day time, the water feels as though it is not free from forming waves, splashing up against the cliffs... 

The message that begins to be created as I look at this card, is a sense of challenges arise because of turmoil, the churning of one's emotions coming up again and again, it feels there is not much a break before one is wounded repeatedly in this moment..  The Challenges, obstacles seem unsurmountable but if one can take a breath, breathe deeply within, there are solutions to be found, barriers to be broken down,  walls to be climbed over.  
What can One expect from self and others? 
They could be two different things at this time emotionally.  
In finding one's own  emotional needs you can be responsible only for self  
With  how you treat others Can come from The  knowledge learnt in this moment  from within your own lessons  given from the Universe!  
Energy may need to be looked after, am I able to be nourished with what I allow into my journey? 

This message has taken a new path, given me a fresh perspective of what may happen this month ...   

SUMMARY
AS I reflect on what has been happening within November, I see I overcome some of the challenges I thought I would have .. It, I feel, has been related to my own health, the challenges that have risen due to what I eat, drink, put into my body at times. I made some changes and have so far stuck to it over the last couple of weeks ... and have found the changes have really been life changing for me. 

Also the challenges of dealing with a child who wishes to make their own path in this world even though under 16...  I know others may not agree, but I have had the ability to listen, I mean truly listen to my child's needs and made the decision that seemed important to them at this time, but also letting them  know it is okay to make changes when necessary within their own path, knowing I am there for them no matter what decision they may make in a moment.  I offer support and love as they deal with their own challenges in this world  as they discover who they are within themselves. 


Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Echoes of One - Sacred Geometry Oracle

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

Mists of Avalon Oracle Tarot Entry

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?