Heart shaped Spread from A YouTube Live - Primordial Tarot

 This after watching Little Zen Crone -Jillie and Amy from Strength Reversed 


The actual  set up it should of been is Below  



1) Check in with your heart - Blue Card- 4 Bones of The Soul 

Finding the answers, the path from an outside source... 

2) What do I need to accept , bring in or open up to? - II The Great Mother 

Ancient Knowledge, secrets from the past ... 

3) How can I open up? -Red Card- 8-Spirit of Blood- Battles, by facing my battles, it may be a fight on some level 

4) What do I need to let go of, send away or be done with? - 9 Birth of Blood- Painful connections 

5) How can I be done with it- 7  of Jewel - Looking to the past , acknowledging the past . 

6) Who or what is supporting you through this? - 4 Bones of Blood- assertiveness,  a sense of moving ahead  by facing things assertively. 


I did do a VR to do this I must load and sort through 

Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

How I Connect With The Cards...

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

Egyptian Astrology Isis 2024

Wheel of the Year 2024 March

May Study - Uncover Your Past Lives Oracle