MY Birthday 11/03/1969

My Birthday   

I was born  11th March, 1969 

 
 


Life Path Card- 3 The Empress

This card talks about Bounty, abundance, motherhood, always fussing about other people and forgetting about self.. My Life Lesson has been about taking care of Me, and it has taken me over 45 years to learn That Lesson .... ..

1969- The Year Card- 07 The Chariot - The year about Direction .. so Direction has been an important part of My Journey.. It is important that I do not rush but take my time, contemplate then decide in which Direction I must move, moving hastily and I lose Focus....

March - 03   So you can see why Motherhood has always been important part of my Journey ... Mothering has been a huge part....

11- Justice .... This card always talks about legalities.. so legal stuff has been a part of my journey too... Ohh yes it is a  huge way in loads of different ways too ... Balance, communication, knowing that the right thing to do I may not always agree with too...

11th march 2017 - From MY Birthday last year- 11/03/2017= 15  The Devil - the year of feeling chained, restrained, suppressed on  so many levels ....

2017- was the year of 10- Wheel of Fortune .. it has been a year of destiny or Fate?   Did we  let things happen or make things happen?  Did we feel like we were going round and round or did we take those steps forward?

2018- 11- Justice- The year of Legalities.... Still have a few things to deal with overall... I think so many of us still trying to deal and brings things into balance.. Remove, cut away restricted thoughts...

11th March, 2018- So what lies ahead for me... 11/03/2018 = 16 The Tower... So this year from tomorrow it is about me understanding why the walls are crumbling away, why I must have a leap of faith, as I reach an understanding in some way.... as I know eventually I will stand on a solid ground of reality... But when.... This may take a huge leap of faith overall...

11th March, 2019 - What is ahead for me? What do I have to be aware of within the energies? ..
11/03/2019= 17 The Star.... This year is may be about finding hope within the darkness, I may find fertility within what was barren ... because of prayer/affirmations/chants that bring release and renewal that is deep within. Faith is of value this year... This may be a year that seeks the answers and brings realization ...

11th March, 2020- The Year ahead ... 11/-3/2020- 09  The Hermit - This may be a year looking at knowledge gained through listening, through reading and through being in Silence.It may be a year of knowing there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. This wisdom I gain only through being in meditation. reflection and contemplation.  It can be a reminder of how important Solitude can be...
Taken from Mindful Tarot -Waiting for Light. How do I light my path forward? This card invites a moment of retreat, a time to withdraw, quiet, contemplation, finding inner clarity that illuminates our path. The Hermit invites us to wait and be still; to wait as each grain of sand in the hourglass passes through its narrow neck. How might we cultivate a life that enables more slowness? More heartful mindful, quiet, disciplined practice? (spending more times with the cards..) 

Now the Next Stage of Looking at my Birthdate with Tarot ...





Added This aspect of the Planetary influences in relation to my Birthday ---

Neptune- Neptune reflects mysticism and ideals. It describes your spirituality, abstract thinking, dreams and disillusionment, and other areas of your life where things aren't always what they seem. It is associated with glamour. Neptune is the modern ruler of Pisces.
 Life Path Reading  19/02/20/03
Pisces
XVIII-THE MOON
KNIGHT OF CUPS
8-10 CUPS
THE HANGED MAN
THE EMPRESS 

XVII The Moon- This card speaks of Unconscious Awareness,  facing your fears, dealing with enemies ... Emotions, loyalty, Unseen fears... Unknown. Psychic abilities.... 

Knight of Cups- Emotions, dreams, sensitivities, movement after watching... this is not a quick movement .... but gentle forward.... Always Waiting for Good News but knowing not All News is Always Good ...

8 Cups- Walking away from things that are not good for you ... knowing when to walk into the unknown... Can be a bit scary.... 

9 Cups- knowing things happen behind the scenes... You don't always have to see what is going on...

10 Cups- Family, union hope, happiness- Finding that sense of wholeness,completeness... 

THE HANGED MAN- Reigning Planet.... talks about being aware of how one normally sacrifices themselves for the good of others, trying to please others at times instead of doing what one feels is right for themselves .. 

THE EMPRESS- Elevated Planet-- you may find yourself influenced by the energies of the Empress at certain times... find yourself needing to nurture self as you are so busy nurturing others ... To find your own inner abundance... 

Some Sun Signs have an extra Card .... or you may draw an extra card as overall  energies ... 

Overall when looking at all of those aspects I can see the things that are influencing my life right now and what has happened .... 

When looking at Birthdates, there are many different schools of thought...
Find one that suits you and see whether it resonates with you at this time ..

Take care.. Blessings ......

Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

Echoes of One - Sacred Geometry Oracle

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?

Mists of Avalon Oracle Tarot Entry