10 Questions Every Tarot Reader Must Answer ...



After Watching it on Ethony's YouTube Channel I thought I must go back and look further into this  ..
And then Flicking through twitter saw this Answered on Crowsonglodge.com
and thought Ohh yes  I really need to do this ..... ..

So Here Goes  .......

1) Were you Mentored or Self-taught ? 
Mainly Self-taught, but have been mentored over the years occasionally.
I began looking into Tarot by myself after picking up Ann Moura's Book Green Witchcraft  and began understanding the meanings and how cards merge together .... to create a story .... But over time shared and learnt so much more from how other's read the cards.. Always being open to learning more from others to enhance what I already knew within ....

2) Are you a Psychic or a Tarot Reader?
I have always had other abilities but prefer to work with the Tarot cards which I find actually became a portal, a gateway, a signal for the other abilities to awaken within.  I can work with Clairvoyance, Clairsentience and  Clairaudience .... setting boundaries is important ... To separate work and non-work activities, like a dimmer switch that can turn all the way off when necessary.  When working with the cards I find all the Clairs and Mediumship can come through at any time....

3) Are your predictions accurate and is accuracy important to you?
I have had feedback that things I have said have happened at some point, or that they have been able to change the situation because of what I have said in a reading... I am not worried to much about what will happen even if I say it in a reading, normally I say to a client forewarned is forearmed, meaning by what I have said they can change the outcome, totally up to the choices made.. I always explain  that what I say may happen may not come into fruition is they change the course of action by the choices made in that moment, meaning my description is one possible path they could travel ...

4) Is there anything you can't predict in a reading?
That is rather a strange question  because really it comes down to what questions will I not answer with the cards?  I find timing questions ,  can be not accurate completely for me  because time is fluid and totally depends on actions taken, choices made.  The other thing I can't predict are lotto numbers and things that relate to death.. I am not shown when someone will pass, but may be shown if they are ill and there may be a passing , at some stage.   Pregnancy is another one I  find difficult because I believe it may relate to health issues that can not be diagnosed effectively by Tarot but by a professional.  Legal issues and finance stock investments, will not advise upon ...

5) Do you use Tarot or are you multidisciplinary?
I work mainly with Tarot but will work with a variety of Cartomancy, Oracles, Lenormand, Sibilla, Kipper, Belline and playing cards.... I will work with Runes and Crystals also for Divination ...
If you include Healing, there are many Energy Healing Modalities that can be customized for a client when necessary... There are times when a healing may be needed so a client can be open to receive a reading with clarity.  So I believe for me personally it helps to be able to pull in what ever tool the client requires at that time ....

6) Is the Message in the cards or in your head?
Generally reading the Cards share a message because of the imagery,  and then suddenly more information will come through from within..intuition, From My Higher Self and then suddenly for me I hear very clear voice share with me words that seem important to the client  so sometimes the message does not come from the cards or my head but from outside of myself.  My Guide or Especially if Mediumship  kicks in -those that have passed may share a message...   

7) Are you a Priest/ Priestess or a Fortune Teller ...
I am a High Priestess within Wicca, my journey that I have traveled over the years .....  I do not actually class myself as a Fortune Teller but more of a Sharer of Knowledge and Guide that allows others to be empowered on their own journey .. For me Fortune teller is more about a reader that shares both Good Fortune and Fortune that may not seem so positive ,, it is neither Good or bad but what it truly is at that time ... I want to include not just the fortune of those moments but also guidance how to move through those aspects ....

8) Are you a fixer or a Looker? 
I am not here to fix anyone, but help guide them to move through the difficult times they may be moving through, allowing them to choose how they will cross the threshold of choices given...
If they ask me for a reading I can only hope they are ready to make the difficult choices that may lie ahead for them, to make the changes required to live a more positive life within their journey...

9) Do you read for Free or for a Fee? 
My readings are for a fee, this is my livelihood, this pays the bills and allows me to continue reading Tarot.  There are expenses when reading cartomancy, or any Divination Readings. When in service to others..  I have occasionally in the past done readings on forums and  networking with others.  I also do daily posts on Twitter and Instagram and Youtube which are all free readings at times. They take energy and time to create those posts that will be for someone, even if I do not know who ...

10) Anything You won't predict in a Reading? 
I will not look in diagnosing health including pregnancy details , stock market and legal issues..
I will also not predict or do any readings for 3rd party... for those that have not given permission for a reading  unless it directly affects the Querant ...
I will not do Celebrity Readings, political readings and any reading involving a World event unless it directly involves the Querant on a personal level..

That is my thoughts re these questions .....

I think it is great that when you are a professional reader that you are able to answer these questions with clarity ....

Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

Echoes of One - Sacred Geometry Oracle

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?

Mists of Avalon Oracle Tarot Entry