What Should we Eat as we develop within self Psychically?

Being a Tarot Reader, Psychic or Other Diviner there has been much debate about what we should eat as we develop?  And this is such a personal choice ....





Actually me becoming more of a Vegetarian with a small amount of fish included in my Diet was a personal choice and actually had nothing to do with my abilities as I developed within myself ...
When I first started reading tarot and developing within self I was a Meat eater and found it did not affect my readings overall....  What Happened?  For me I became pregnant with my Son 18-19 years ago and all of a sudden the smell of it cooking and the taste revolted me, this was very personal .. over time I have again tried to eat meat including Chicken, venison and organic meats  but have found I could not continue to eat a huge meal ...
Then I discovered Peter D'Amo .. "Eat Right for your Blood Type"  and tried this for myself and overall found myself feeling better within...  I didn't feel so sluggish and lethargic after a meal...



So What I am trying to say  Eat What You Want, there is no right or wrong foods when developing within self, only the choices you make for yourself, Do not let anyone tell you That you must be a vegetarian or Vegan to be psychic.. That is not the case for everyone ..as there are some people who need Meat to be complete in their every day nourishment.. We are all individuals and what is right for one person is not always right for another ... Listen to your own Body ..... Take note of the foods you react to.. Find the way to a healthy body from within ...

take Care of Self ...
Blessed Be!

Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

Echoes of One - Sacred Geometry Oracle

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?

Mists of Avalon Oracle Tarot Entry