Animal Wisdom Tarot- Bear Pause Spread.

The Spread written in My Journal
Physically Before I begin Shuffling the deck...
Animal Wisdom Tarot
Laid out completely. Face down...
Turning the Cards Over... 
1)The Eagle RX Guardian of Feather
2)Bat Master of Suspension XII
3)Elephant Bearer of Justice XI
4)Spider Sacred Spinner X
5)Pig Nurturer of Fossils
6)Salamander Two of Branches...
I am not going to rewrite out all the information for each card at this time .... 
But offer a Summary of my Thoughts I had written in my Journal...

This is about finding your inner truth, being Transformative on your journey...
There may be some delays, blocks and barriers, start to look at what you are Sacrificing in your life. What are your options? 
Finding balance within your path allows you to look at the consequences of your actions.. 
The Spider speaks of Spinning your own web, create your own path. Stop going round and round at this time. Nurturing self and others as you are patient and practical as soon you will be finding a choice needs to be made with two alternative paths.Finding an inner Balance. There is a sense of fiery energy which asks you understand the World is your oyster so to speak .... 


Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

Echoes of One - Sacred Geometry Oracle

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?

Mists of Avalon Oracle Tarot Entry