Tarot Reading for Today - Simple Cross Spread

As I continue to work through the Spreads in Holistic Tarot By Benebell Wen ....

 I came across this Spread and wrote it in my Journal ...

I shuffled and laid out the Tarot Deck ....
This is the deck I used ...
Tarot Deck and Book Kit ...


I laid out the deck in the Spread face down ...

The Simple Cross ... 
Centre card 1) The Heart of the Matter
2) Foundations of the issue/situation
3) The Past Influences
4) Speculative Card
5) Possible Outcome
 
I finally turned over the cards and wrote the Names of the cards in my Journal ...

1) VIII Pentacles RX
2) V The High Priest
3) Queen of Wands
4) Ace of Pentacles RX
5) Ace of Swords ... 
Now I wrote down my instant thoughts re these cards in those positions ...
I feel maybe there is a block or a barrier to finishing a task that seems important,  the problem maybe about my own faith, my own beliefs re the situation, in the past I may have seemed passionate It may be related to friendships  from the past... It is speculative that I am blocked or has been delayed in realizing my full potential in regards to the issue... The possible outcome may come with clarity, once the confusion has been swiped away .....

Later on I will go through the cards and see what I may have missed with my initial thoughts ...

Here I have returned after some research from the Tarot Book and Holistic Tarot .... 

Eight of Pentacles RX 
The Keyword for this card is Learning... RX is speaks of impatience, a desire for quick success at the expense of reputation and quality- a loss of a job. 

Squandering, trifle and idle.
Wasting talents by being idle, by not completing tasks at hand. 
This is the time to return to your task , project. 

The High Priest 
Symbolize a wise and capable adviser, The influence of established faith and the power of the conscious mind.. 

This card can speak of Traditional convictions, Institutionlism, and Concealment. 
Deception, distortion of truths.  This card reminds us we are not the Keepers of others. asking us to be true to self, be free to make own choices.  This card can also speak of those in a Traditional Religious sense. Maybe what is called an old school family beliefs that may rule our actions. 

Queen of Wands 
A freedom, loving woman who is lively in nature and creatively gifted. She may run a business or had a responsible position. She is warm natured and a practical organizer of others. Having a love of nature. 

She is self-assured, naturalist, down to earth. Energetic, self-assured, attractive. A lover of nature, or an affinity to nature. You may find this woman is organized, clear thinker, ambitious, confident, long term planner with sound judgment. 
There are times you may find her erratic and hotheaded, She is able to control and channel her creative energy. She is strong and effective nurturing careers or creative projects. 

Ace of Pentacles RX 
Greed, insecurity and financial worries 
unsound investments and stupid speculation. 
Disillusionment, financial disappointment. 

May experience material gains but may feel as though the gain is not satisfactory, it may leave you feeling unfulfilled or thinking things are irrelevant to your journey.  Happiness may seem fleeting. 
Newfound prosperity may arrive but yet it does not feel satisfactory or fulfilled. A false sense if security.  There may be misrepresentation of something re money or an investment. Disappointments from  commercial ventures as they may not pan out as well as expected. 

Ace of Swords 
Keyword- Force. 
Starting an unstoppable movement.  
Changing for the good as success is guaranteed, Cutting through obstacles. There may be battles to be fought with courage and intellect, there seems to be nothing standing in the way for long. 

Ace of Swords may speak of conquest which is intellectual in nature. A victory gained,, maybe even a birth on some level. 
This is about being fierce, strong-willed and rebellious. Be seen and recognized for who you are.. 
There may be two possible paths yet to be decided upon. 

OVERALL SUMMARY 
It could speak about returning to tasks at hand, getting back into it now... Knowing I can assist others on their own individual journey. 
In the past I may have been more involved with my business, much busier than I am now. 
I may have been disappointed in what I have gained overall but knowing in being strong-willed and with courage I can reclaim what was.   

This does make sense .. I know What actions I must take.. I have taken time out with self-healing and am now ready to move ahead... 

Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

Echoes of One - Sacred Geometry Oracle

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?

Mists of Avalon Oracle Tarot Entry