December card of the Month

 I end the year with The Final card from the Yearly Spread I did before the end of December 2019   now a Year later and the final card is Strength ...  I think of the way Strength has played throughout the year overall  as it has built to encompass this month of December .. The endurance, the stamina , the courage to overcome the challenges, the difficulties and the issues that have been thrown onto my path ... 

So what will the rest of the Month December have in store for me .. I can only Wonder as I look at the Image Of the Templar Tarot 


It is interesting as I look at this card, it appears to show a figure hidden on some aspect of themselves from the world, the Angels beside them with heads down, the skeletons show an aspect of death.. a thought of the way death has surrounded us this year on many levels, there does appear a figure to the right with their back, as it feels there may be someone who turns their back from the world... The Blue vases speak to me of an idea, a thought that feels contained in some way, not being able to fully express self on some level to it's full potential. a window shows the view from outside of this contained room .. The orange to me speaks of the identity, the sexuality of the inner me...  


Will be interesting to see what the month of December holds for me ...  

Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

How I Connect With The Cards...

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

Egyptian Astrology Isis 2024

Wheel of the Year 2024 March

May Study - Uncover Your Past Lives Oracle