Card of the Month April 2021

 Raincoast Tarot 

One of Pentacles 

This card speaks of Potential ...
A chance for me to explore my potential during the month of April ... 
I have been continuing to focus on what this card could mean for me .
It feels as though there may be some changes to my financial path as I continue to save...  are there changes to my health,  something giving me a fresh start, a new beginning to as aspect of my well-being? 

Silver Witchcraft tarot 

As I thought about What will Ace of Pentacles mean for me over the month of April ?
These three cards I drew ..
6 of Chalices , 8 of Swords and XIX The Sun
My initial thoughts were My past memories allows me to acknowledge what keeps me trapped, restricted within my own perspectives, thoughts, ideas, beliefs , This may be possible for me to surrender, be vulnerable in finding a sense of happiness .. A reminder to break free  from my restraints to bring happiness, joy into my life, this is my responsibility to make those changes from the past.  

I feel  as though this is a kick in the Butt for me as I  work through some major issues within my self .
This will be a month to acknowledge what is possible for me.. To know anything is possible if only I can believe and not be trapped, caged from past experiences.    





Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

Echoes of One - Sacred Geometry Oracle

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?

Mists of Avalon Oracle Tarot Entry