Card of The Month September 2021

 Raincoast Tarot 

XII The Hanged Man 

Sacrifice, Viewpoints, options 
Here I  feel as though this month could be one of Sacrifice, maybe needing to see what I am sacrificing of myself .. maybe needing to look at other viewpoints, look at things with a different perspective, finding a shift in how I see things  from other's points of view.  

I Took SHOW ME Cards created by  Hand Me That Pencil 
and created my own spread ..  then with The Supernatural Tarot 
created a reading together .. 
 
The Overall Theme 
Ace of Bones
This can speak of New beginnings, a fresh start to a project but also the ability to break through, or to have a break through on some level  ... 
Past Influences -Temperance 
What Must Be Released? - The Moon 
What's entering my life?- 10 of  Bones 
Here we find influences of the Past  may include emotions, trying to keep them in check, in moderation .Must release some of the way my emotions cycle through myself,  maybe it is time to release always trying to keep myself  in moderation, allowing myself to be ... 
Maybe there will be some burdens arriving on some level, some things that may weight me down..  


My Self-reflection focus-The Fools-
 here I find myself needing to reflect on new beginnings, having fun, having some laughs... 
Conflict Rising  - 6 of Blades -  speaking of shifting  on some level   
and The Outcome - 7 of Goblets speaks about needing to choose wisely, being given options .. 


Samhain Oracle ... 
Dark Moon  


See Video for Details  Below ... 








Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

Echoes of One - Sacred Geometry Oracle

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?

Mists of Avalon Oracle Tarot Entry