Samhain 2022 Southern Hemisphere

 


Coming of Winter Spread 
A Spread for rest and reflection 

1- What is my energy like right now? 
24-Journey-Discover, lessons, purpose 

2- What do I need to reflect on right now?
38 Third Harvest- Gathering, abundance, preparation

3- What is the lesson behind this situation
34- Rooted-Grounded, Connection

4- What is something I have overlooked?
7-Black Cat-Independence, survival, grace

5- How can I refresh my energy? 
21- Haunted- Atonement, Compan

6- How can I protect myself against future storms?
2- Altar-Devotion, worship, individuality.

7- How can I prepare myself for future growth ? 
30-Pumpkin-Protection, fertility, prosperity




Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?

The Fool's Journey Through The Wands ....

Shadow aspect spread