Wheel of The Year Reading 2024

 Deck Used : Silver Witchcraft Tarot 



Video  of the Wheel of the Year 
There will be some additions to this series ... 
ON #YouTube Channel Hekate's Crossing 




January
The Chariot 
February
Death 
March
9 of Swords 
April 
10 of Swords 
May 
Queen of Chalices 
June 
3 of Wands 
July 
Wheel of Fortune 
August 

The Sun 
September 
October 
November











December 
 
Theme overall re my own year 



2024 Card  plus one ,,
 This is the card I felt more drawn
to than strength for some reason 
Maybe because it is my Solitude I find myself in 

Actual card for 2024












                                                                                                                                            
This is something I may need to work on more ... 
This year...   or draw into myself to move through this year.                                                                                                                                              

This card Temperence 
11th March, 2024 Birth Card for this year 






Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?

Echoes of One - Sacred Geometry Oracle

Mists of Avalon Oracle Tarot Entry