Welcome to My Tarot and Oracle Blog



Vesta's Art Tarot Deck
Large Celtic Cross Variation ....

With Positions highlighted... this makes a great overview reading in different areas of your life

Today  18th September, 2018 .. 
I look back on my posts, my thoughts and opinions, Videos from YouTube I have shared and recommended... this site has grown from a Blog to offer my services, share the Decks I developed, My E-book and My art (now on it's own Blog ... 

I know I decided to create a Welcome Page on my Blog instead of using this Post ... as I realized Posts seem to disappear after awhile in what seems the archives and may not always be accessed... Alot of the posts I have created are now linked by going through the appropriate page ... on the Side navigation, linked so they can be easily accessed... 

Hope you have enjoyed the information I have shared relating to tarot, oracle, Lenormand etc ...

If you are wanting to Have a reading or Healing session with me, please contact me by Email,  DM on Twitter  (Preferred) or Instagram....  Skype (@HeKatesXing@outlook.com)    (Email address ) ...

Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

Echoes of One - Sacred Geometry Oracle

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?

Mists of Avalon Oracle Tarot Entry