Eight of Swords Spread

Eight of Swords Spread 

I created this spread when drawing a daily card 5th September, 2017  for Today's Tarot Card 
Eight of Swords to give further insight about this card.
lay the Cards in a Circle with the Eight of Swords from one deck in the middle..
Take a Second deck - Choose 8 cards and lay them  down in a Circle
Card 1 at the Top moving clockwise
Card #1- What Do I need to release/Let go?
Card #2-What Blinds Me/
Card #3-What keeps me Bound/?
Card #4-What influences me Externally/
Card #5-What Influences me Internally?
Card #6-What Do I need to do to Make the Changes I need/
Card #7-What Gives me Freedom/?
Card #8-Possible Outcome? 
 

Eight of Swords- One World Tarot 
2nd Deck- Tarot of Dreams ...(Orphalese.net) 

Love to hear how you found this spread and whether it was useful ... 

Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

Echoes of One - Sacred Geometry Oracle

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?

Mists of Avalon Oracle Tarot Entry