Love Readings with Divination Cards ...

 I understand Love is always a big question when it comes to Tarot Readings, Psychic Readings etc....  Will I find love? Will my Ex return? Will we get married? Is he the one? All of those questions we get asked and more as Readers .....




Let us explore each question -
Will I find Love?  Love is possible for all of us, but it totally depends on self- care, self work and how we choose to react to an opportunity when it comes our way... 
A better question- What do I need to do to find love ? 

Will my Ex Return? Let us think for a moment and look at why he is an Ex? Did he cheat on you? Did he abuse you? Was he nasty? Was he just not that into you? There maybe a reason why He is an Ex?  Even if you think you may love him, maybe he just does not love you, maybe you are not compatible ? Think carefully about whether you truly want him in your life again... Are you truly going to repeat the pattern, maybe he returns but do you truly accept him, all of him unconditionally?  Try- What do I need to do if I Ex Returns?  

Will I get married? There are so many reasons why you may or may not get married, firstly are you in a loving, long term relationship?  Are there doubts creeping in?  As he actually mentioned getting married or not getting married?   Think about Do you truly want to get married or is it a piece of paper that really does not guarantee anything in the future in regards to  the relationship? 
How about.....: How does he feel about me at this time? What does the future hold for us within the relationship?  

Is He The One?  He may the One for the moment, over time things unexpectedly can change.. Other people can be involved, we truly never know what is around the corner, we may have some idea of what is possible , but not guarantees at all... Feeling change, sometimes they develop stronger other times they diminish ... Again, Look at : What does the future hold for us ?  What are possible paths we can take together? What can I do to show I love him? How can I make this relationship open and loving? 


Think about Loving Self, Self-love ... Unconditional, true love .... 
Nurture self, ..

What work do I need to do to love myself?  What aspects do I need to release? What transformations do I need ?   What do I need to do for myself?  

Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

Echoes of One - Sacred Geometry Oracle

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?

Mists of Avalon Oracle Tarot Entry