Music Reviews

I am going to begin by sometimes posting about Some of my Favourite Music and Meditation CDs etc.... 

Today I am going to Talk about Wendy Rule ..... 

Wendy Rule ..... 
Amazing Voice, each song she sings takes you on an incredible Journey ....
An Australian Artist, her Songs speak a Sacred Sound, that is incredibly soothing and yet inspirational.  You must  check out her website.and YouTube Channel . I have purchased a few of her CDs.../Albums for download From CDBaby ....  Totally recommend you listen to a few of her songs and enjoy the Sacred Journey .... 


I was lucky enough to Meet Wendy at the Witches Ball In Auckland NZ 2013   November 1st ...
What an amazing time, . It was incredible to listen to her voice so close and intimate environment.   Unfortunately there were a few rude people who talked through her performance especially as her Chants are sacred .... and when you close your eyes they take you on a journey beyond this realm  ...

I can listen to her singing .... continually..... 

Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

Echoes of One - Sacred Geometry Oracle

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?

Mists of Avalon Oracle Tarot Entry