Lenormand Review: Mystical Lenormand

Mystical Lenormand Back 

I opened this deck a discovered a richness in colour and imagery.... At first  I wanted to flip to reading Lenormand like Tarot but overtime and patience I found myself adapting to The Lenormand System ...Using the Concepts of each Image was able to finally stick to simple and very clear answers to specific questions ... 
With Lenormand I found the Clearer the question,  clearer the answer....

Rider 

Clover 

Ship 

House 













Tree 

Clouds 

Snake 

Coffin 














To show some of the Images of this deck...  I found you need to be very careful not to read the imagery like you would Tarot or an Oracle deck but stick to the meanings of the main Image ....
With so much colour and scenery it can be distracting ....


Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

Echoes of One - Sacred Geometry Oracle

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?

Mists of Avalon Oracle Tarot Entry