Starman Tarot

This Deck .. I have been drooling over after I first saw it online ..and finally I purchased my Own deck ...  When Unboxing and looking at the artwork and the Imagery... Wow ...  so Vibrant and each image holds so much information ... This deck inspired by the artwork Davide De Angelis did for David Bowie spanned over many years .... and finally this creation has come to life ....
I love the backs of the card .... and the book holds the meanings of each card .... with several spreads and an Introduction to the creating of this Tarot Deck ...

 

I have created a few Readings on #IGTV Channel Find it on Instagram Channel HeKate's Crossing @hekatesxing

and my Youtube Channel HeKate's Crossing ...
Please Subscribe to keep up to Date with New Videos ...





Totally recommend this deck .... this deck defies any words .. really .....
For more information about this deck and how it was created Click Here .. and more info Click Here 
(Davide's Site )



Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

Echoes of One - Sacred Geometry Oracle

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?

Mists of Avalon Oracle Tarot Entry