Crystal Ally Evolution Edition Cards

Crystal Ally Cards -The Evolution Edition.
Zincite- Creation
Azutite- Insight
Bloodstone-Courage

Apophyllite- Wisdom
Baryte-Revelation

Kyanite- Inner Bridges
...


I will share some information about these cards ...
This is an amazing set that enables the vibration of Crystals to be used
within Divination, Meditation, Healing ...

Zincite
Creation
Fire Element
Chakras: Svadhisthana (Solar Plexus)
Affirmation:: I embrace and express my creative Power

Azurite
Insight
Wind Element
Chakras: Ajna (Third Eye)
Afirmation: I am guided to perceive the true nature of reality.

Bloodstone
Courage
Earth Element
Chakras: Earth Heart and Muladhara (Root)
Affirmation: I have the courage to act upon my heart's truth and my inner guidance.

Apophyllite 
Wisdom
Wind Element
Chakras: Ajna (Third Eye) and Sahasrara (Crown)
Affirmation: I make my choices based upon my wisdom from past experiences.

Baryte
Revelation
Storm Element
Chakras: All
Affirmation: I allow the Divine to inform me of my Highest Path.

Kyanite 
Inner Bridges
Storm Element
Chakras: All
Affirmation: The Universe is working o connect me with my Highest Good ...

As I reflect upon these cards for me There is a sense of intellect, mental aspects being used in some way.. There may be a lack of emotion within this reading.  The Third Eye Chakra seems to be of value to gather insight into your path. Overall it is important to balance all of the Chakras, realignment.  Find an inner balance that allows your psychic abilities to grow and develop to reach their full potential. 

What I believe to be True, I see reflected around me. 

Summary... 
Take a moment to sit in stillness thinking about the Creation from within.... This is about The process of Creation with full understanding of how it works, as a means of sacred self-explanation.  Bringing with it a pure ability to see the necessary insight of the situation at this present moment ....This may take a huge amount of courage to take this step ...There may be moments when you discover energies are strengthened to one's ability to maintain emotional balance. Integrating the experiences one gains during one's journey may provide wisdom.  Finding self with revelation as The illusions, misperceptions and misinterpretations are completely released upon surrender. Knowing the Bridges between the Realms are built , just as the bridges between communities and networks of energy around the planet. This may also reminds us to integrate ourselves completely, so we become whole within self. Be Authentic- No longer hiding who you are.... 

Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

Echoes of One - Sacred Geometry Oracle

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?

Mists of Avalon Oracle Tarot Entry