Already Mid February ...

I so been focused on so many others things forgot to look at this months card from my Yearly Spread... using the Templar Tarot ....

February 2020 ...
King of Pentacles..
This card can speak of business opportunities, 
Business advice given ...
This Man is practical, honest and generous, successful, works hard. 
His family is the centre of his life. He gives great advice on many levels
that are practical and helpful. 

He may be reliable but at times you may find him cautious and methodical. 
You may also find him materialistic in nature. 

Great with finances, great with the budget, can find him entrusted 
with other's money. 

Mindful Tarot 
Lisa speaks of " The Air of Earth takes in the vast expanse of it all. He invites us to look at the world from as many perspectives as we can, to absorb it all. He invites us to be unafraid of our own power, of material stuff and creativity, of getting our hands dirty in the mud of life, of luxuriating in the refinements of life. His earthiness commands us to be curious about it all. His airiness commands us to see the whole vast canvas. " 

Holistic Tarot 
Here we look at Benebell Wen's Book...
She looks at this card as Fire of Earth 
So here we find keywords Powerful, Enterprising and Established. 
"He is the chief of industry. The King of Pentacles is a mature man of exceptional self-control. He is steady, enterprising male energy. He is a man in finance, banking or real estate. Reliable married man with children, he is a caregiver, the provider, and he takes on his duties as a caregiver and provider seriously. Great financial gifts, accomplished with finances. He is a great help to the seeker or potentially very helpful. Could also indicate materialism or dwelling too much on the value of materialistic things overlooking the spiritual.

Other Resources are Fortune Telling type of Books that I keep a variety of ... 


Looking at February 2020  ...
VI The Lovers..... 
Here this card could mean relationships, 
maybe there are choices between what relationships 
take place?  Who do I connect with on such a level? 
Are the relationships one of familiarity?  Maybe something a bit more 
intense, passionate, new and exciting?  
Is it about celebrating a sense of self-love on a deeper level? 
This card could speak of a Spiritual love! 

From Holistic Tarot 
Air Element....
 So for me this card speaks of a sense of communication, thoughts, ideas, plans ...
Maybe it is about using your intuition ...
This is about the choices I have yet to make ...


Planet
Mercury 

and Astrological Sign 
Gemini 

Keywords
Passion, Partnership, 
Ethics and Primordial Chaos. 

With this card I am going to do some personal research  to dive deeper within. 
As already this month so much as gone on with this card in mind without me 
realizing it overall... 


I have not added personal Tarot Readings to my Journal this month as I have had stuff going on that I have yet wish to uncover more about before posting here. 
HOW DOES THE LOVERS INFLUENCE MY MONTHLY CARD 
KING OF PENTACLES?  

This is something I am going to have to do some real reflecting upon at the end of the month,
I do have some ideas  but will further the insight through a Tarot Reading specifically for this information....

BookMark this page to see what I reflect upon ...

Here are on my reflections ...
It was an interesting month re me having choices to be made ,,,
I felt I made some choices and one of those choices reflected a Masculine energy that
was someone who worked with finances... he offered me an opportunity to make some clear decisions
about what I wanted at that time in regards to moving ahead on a new path ... unfortunately
March threw a spanner in the works and things could  not be finalised...re action taken ...
Decisions were still made, choices agreed upon  but things are put on hold for now ...

Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?

Echoes of One - Sacred Geometry Oracle

The Fool's Journey Through The Wands ....