Wanting to Explore Loteria Cards in Depth?

I created a Loteria Deck thinking I would dive deep into the meanings of each card and in how to work with it as a Divination Tool....
I have briefly spent some time with the cards and briefly looked at the meanings.....

I set up a series on my YOUTUBE Channel a few cards at a time revealing my initial thoughts about the cards as individuals, not really looking at how to read them in a spread...
This is something I feel I have to work on...

So this morning I did a Nine card Spread asking " What I needed to know at this time?"

Let us begin with the Top Row From Left to Right...

1) El nopal- Prickly Pear..
People who go to see the prickly pear, only when it bears fruit .

For me it seems that people only visit when they want something from you.
This may speak about it seems one may feel generally invisible, not of beauty in some sense.

2) Le Muerte- Death
Skinny Death

This could speak about denying self about  something, Shadowself.
A sense of change happening at some stage. Endings ...

3) La Sirena- Mermaid
Don't get dizzy with songs of the Mermaid.

This seems to speak of Temptation, Getting carried away with emotions,
 what is influencing you at this time?
I also get a sense that at times you could find yourself lost in your own world, in a trance.
Dreamlike state.

So Summary of these cards could read something like
Maybe You feel people are always taking from you, that are not true friends...
There may be a time of change within your journey.  What do you deny about yourself?
Being aware of what could be influencing you at this time...

Middle Row ...

4) La garza- Heron
On the other side of the river is the bar where sits my honey with a beak like a brown heron.

Maybe it ask us to understand that at times opposites attract, this could be a situation of true love.
Maybe you find what you seek, it could be unexpected at this time ...

5)El cazo- The Melting Pot.
The Attention I pay you is little.

Maybe there is an aspect of neglect, you may be missing something important.
This reminds us to pay attention at the smallest detail. Maybe you are feeling ignored.

6)El alacran- The Scorpion
He who stings with his tail, will get a beating.
Beware of how you treat others... This can also speak of poison bringing ruin..

Summary Of these cards"
This could be time you find unexpected love in the most unexpected way . Remember to pay attention to your feelings, to what is happening around you and be careful you are poisoned by thoughts of others or even through one's one perspective or actions.

Bottom Row...

7) El gallo- the Rooster
He who sings for St Peter will not return to sing.

This could be regarded as Betrayal, a warning to what could be.. knowing actions may have negative consequences.

8) El Camaron- The Shrimp
The Shrimp that sleeps is carried by the current.

This can remind us that if we are not aware, things we do not expect could happen. he who hesitates is lost. Take control, do not be passive at this time.

9) El Mundo- The World
The World is a sphere and we're a foundation.

Strength, look at the foundation, the beginning of this situation. Knowing everything is interconnected.

Summary:
A warning to not hesitate, knowing new beginnings have arrived.

Summary of all 9 cards ...
(Remembering this is my opinion)
This is a time for change in the way i see and do things.
It is important I am not tempted to run away from the situation,
as this could be about a new relationship on some level, to pay attention of my feelings and what is happening around me, to be aware I do not poison myself because of past actions.
This could be a warning to not hesitate as this could be a new foundation.


LINK TO The Quest: Loteria card meanings 
Please check out this site for details.. 
This is a site when the writer has worked hard in sharing thoughts in what the cards could mean in a reading... 

Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?

Echoes of One - Sacred Geometry Oracle

Mists of Avalon Oracle Tarot Entry