The Songs of My Heart ...

The deck arrived after what appeared to be a long search for New Zealand tarot and Oracle decks... 

The back of the deck 

I DO NOT STAND ALONE
Like the Ancient Kauri trees of Waipoua Forest
I grow in the light of sisterhood. 


The Songs of My Heart created by Hand Me That Pencil 
with a website full of amazing decks and Guidebooks that go with the decks....

You can find Justine on Instagram  and Facebook 

To purchase Justine's decks Her Etsy Shop  keeps you up to date with what is happening with her decks and what is available at this time.

Justine has worked with total integrity as her communication has been incredible during these times.


Now back to the review of The Songs of My Heart .. It arrived.. and I waited until I could do a proper look at it on a video .. I looked at each card in total awe, the artwork was beautiful, the  affirmations spoke loudly even in a whisper.   The inclusion of a diversity of colour, body size and feminity was  Soulful .. each card encaptured the message  which was profound  in the way it was delivered ...

Here are the Videos from #YouTube  Channel HeKate's Crossing ...



Then I did Readings On a Live with the deck ...   the messages were gorgeous ...


This deck continues to bring such beautiful messages giving me guidance and support  through these moments I find myself within an inner struggle..  a Conflict I think there is no end to but yet these messages bring me hope... an understanding there is a light at the end of Tunnel  ...

Thank You Justine for your beautiful art and can not wait to add more of your decks to my collection ... take care and Blessed Be! ...

Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

How I Connect With The Cards...

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

Egyptian Astrology Isis 2024

Wheel of the Year 2024 March

May Study - Uncover Your Past Lives Oracle