Zodiac Spread The Spanish Tarot

 Did a bit of a movie review of The Tarot Movie ... 

As I was talked I laid down this Spread .. The Zodiac Spread  (DK Book Predicting your future) 



1. Yourself, motivation, wellbeing  - King of Cups 
2. The material, money, possessions- 4 of Cups 
3. Communication, transport- 9 of Cups 
4. Mother, home, children- 8 of Cups
5.Love affairs, creativity, sport- 4 of Wands 
6.Health, hobbies, work- 9 of Swords
7. All types of human relationships- 8 of Swords
8. Finance, sex, psychological problems- 7 of Swords
9. Education, intellect, travel- 6 of Swords
10. Father, ambition, career- 2 of Wands
11. Friends, acquaintances-The Hermit
12.Spiritual values, the unconscious -Ace of Pentacles
Centre Card- Overview Possibilities... Death 

My Thoughts  ..  

Kind caring nature, Relaxed, can be authoritative, Well educated, Solitary energy, Read extensively.  At peace with emotions Languages of interest. 

Be prepared for obstacles relating to money, Use intuition when encountering difficulties to bring success. 

With Communication emotional stability and joy is important here. Changes here could benefit from clear communication. 

In regards to my Mother yes there were difficult times within the relationship and challenges within me being a Mum, communication has been so important to being with my children .. 

Four of Wands in regards to love affairs, creativity tells me I can overcome challenges as difficulties will be presented (so true )

Health affected by worry, anxiety   but also health can be a worry which is true ...   I do have challenges with my health overall  ... Important to find solutions to enhance wellbeing. 

Relationships can be difficult at times, It takes effort and understanding to move through the limiting thoughts created within..   A good relationship is limitless.   unconditional. 

Dishonesty is a possibility  but with effort you can move ahead with an idea or plan to bring success.  
Good education overall, with a strong sense of purpose.  travel has been an education as a teen. 

Persistent effort overcome obstacles with Career , Success in promotions in the past  and now balance Energy is of value.  

In regards to friends  I am a bit of a loner, Solitary person   but love to share with like minded Souls, selective friends are very important to me. Knowledge gained and given to others are valued from me. 

Spiritual values, the unconscious comes with huge potential, a payment of sorts is received, not monatry.  be wary of how much I give of myself.  
 
The Central card speaks of transitions, transformations and Changes going on for me … But it can also remind me as I look at the cards overall   I need to be aware of burn out, giving a lot of myself could wear me out …   yes  sitting in silence , being in the moment, to cut away the past is of importance to my journey. It reminds me to be brave to embrace all possibilities, be open-minded. Know these changes may bring unexpected rewards .. 

YOUTUBE VIDEO ...



Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Exploring The Spanish Tarot

Wheel of the Year Spread 2024 COTM JUNE