Journey to the Goddess Realm


Journey to The Goddess Realm  Oracle  
with  The Ancient Italian Tarot  


Journey to The Goddess Realm Oracle ...
With this deck   My first thoughts are yet to be actualized .. I love the art work, the style  draws me in, there seems to be lots within the imagery and each of the Goddesses are described well in the Guidebook. Each image depicts artwork of each Goddess clearly.   

Today's Goddess we will explore is  
29- Seshat - Egyptian  Goddess 
Intellect  ...

For me the message related to  the research of new things to learn.. What brings  knowledge to self...
This may speak  of  using the knowledge gained to move ahead on your journey..  

For me this is a reminder to  do lots of research when wanting to learn  things, to discover what is possible  ....  


Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

Echoes of One - Sacred Geometry Oracle

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?

Why I Promote Other Readers and Mentors?