Shadow Work, Shadow Aspects, Shadow Effect

 My thoughts and Opinions in The Video  ... 

My Spread ..

Shadow Work, Shadow Aspects,  Shadow Effect .... 


1) What is Hidden within me? 
2 of Pentacles  7 of Wands 

2) What do I deny that is within me? 
8 of Pentacles XXI The World 

3) How can I accept what was hidden? 
Queen of Wands   7 of Pentacles 

4) How can I accept what I denied about myself? 
VI The Lovers 2 of Swords 

5) What changes must I do to become whole? 
Queen of Cups and The Devil ... 

This will take some time with meditation, reflection before the answers may become clear .. Once the answers become clear, then I can start the work to make the changes that are important for me ...




Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

The Fool's Journey Through The Wands ....

Echoes of One - Sacred Geometry Oracle

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?