Adding a new feature with Soul Energy Clearing ... Past Life Reading ..

 I received Uncover Your Past Lives Oracle by Mandy Peterson and after playing with them for a couple of days realized The connection That can be used to clear Past lives with Soul Energy Clearing 

This is something I want to share with YOU! .... 

The Energies surround the centre card 

Looking at each aspect of the Backs of the cards.  


Process: 

After using a pendulum to prepare the space for Past life Connection... 

Shuffling the deck focusing on energies that are affecting you at this time .. 

With Pendulum we clear the energies by layers (if first session - more sessions will find overall energies cleared much easier) 

Once  cleared of debris, the healing begins to take place .. It can take several sessions to move through the different layers... 

Each session is totally unique so I do not know how long this first session will take at this time now that I have included this to the Session instead of moving through the normal SEC Charts .. 

Once I have an idea when working with a client will add the times here.. 

Here this is the YouTube Video shows your what I do...




If you wish to Sample a Small Quick Session  ...  

Check this out ...  


Find This Tuesday Night Live ... 



Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Echoes of One - Sacred Geometry Oracle

Mists of Avalon Oracle Tarot Entry

Why I Promote Other Readers and Mentors?

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards