Card of The Month January 2021

 This months card from Wheel of year Spread 

Raincoast Tarot Pocket Size .///

This months card- II The High Priestess 

This month asks I reflect on the knowledge of the past ..
Secrets, Ancient Knowledge.. Hidden Knowledge 
Magic, Sorcery, Moon Energy, Goddess of The Moon .. 
Seer, Psychic Abilities.. Intuition 

This might be a month I begin to reflect, look deeper at the Occult, the knowledge that appears hidden that comes from within. 
This may be a good time to look at The Moon Goddess, Which Moon Goddess will I look at? 
Work deeper with my psychic abilities, the magick that lies within.. 
This could be a month of deep study... 

Will write more as I reflect on this card ... 

Raincoast Oracle 

left to Right 
Don't let paranoia control your life
Ignite your fire with new passion
Dance without a partner today...

This may speak of times when I need to look at my perspective on things, my reactions to what is..
finding a way to awaken to my desires as I lead with my own authority within the situation..


Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

Echoes of One - Sacred Geometry Oracle

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?

Mists of Avalon Oracle Tarot Entry