My card of Year from 11th March 2020

 My Card from 11th March, 2020 

The Hermit 
This has  been a year of solitude, meditation, reflection, contemplation. 
I have felt myself in isolation more and more with everything going on .... 
Druid  and White Stag
Ireland 
Celtic Legend


My Card from 11th March, 2021 
Wheel of Fortune ... 
Breaks down to the Magician  with an essence of The Fool ... 
Wheel of Fortune brings a year of decisions, a sense of understanding one's own path through life's ups and downs... 
It brings a sense of looking beyond the illusion, bringing new beginnings to one's journey. 

What lies between Now January 2021 and March 2021 
Five of Cups, Two of Swords, Eight of Wands. 
This speaks of looking how I need to react to situations, issues, challenges. 
Finding a sense of peace within the path...
Maybe I will feel as though I am at crossroads. 
Things being fast paced, swift, intense overall. 




Links from Wikipedia ..for each of the Stories, legends etc... 




Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

Echoes of One - Sacred Geometry Oracle

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?

Mists of Avalon Oracle Tarot Entry