Egyptian Astrology- Horus Sept 28 to Oct 27

 As we  look  at Horus  we begin by understanding Who is Horus ?  



Horus is the god of sky and is connected to the bright and shining sun. This blesses you with courage, especially when it comes to standing up for what you believe. You are daring, but cam be aggressive when wronged. Your presence, like the midday Sun, can brighten the lives of loved ones. Learning to choose your battles wisely will be important so you don't expend unnecessary energy fighting other people's battles for them. Developing diplomatic skills will be important, especially as you learn that it's easier to win through negotiation and finding common ground rather than with brute force. You have social and personable nature  and can always find something positive in any situation. You are highly motivated  to achieve your goals and want the best from life.  

I want to begin by looking at what this could mean  for you  if this is your Astrological Sign  and then look at  How I can  use this  energy at this time  to move ahead on my path ...  Creating a Spread  you can try yourself .. Love to know your thoughts about the video on My YouTube Channel  ... ( I will add each video  each month on my blog for you to  check out  ... ) 



INDEX 

Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

The Fool's Journey Through The Wands ....

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?

Shadow aspect spread