Egyptian Astrology



 This information is  from a 2019 Esoteric Almanac  but wanting to work through this and adapt it for 2021/2022  ...  follow me  through  each phase ...  Article Written by Kelly  Surtees... ( the Wellbeing Almanac)   

Egyptian Astrology  takes us back to the origins of astrology, to a time from which few detailed records survive.  Your Egyptian sign is influenced by an Egyptian Deity, Gods and Goddesses. 

August 2023  I am restarting this series .... But with a twist .. This year when I look at each month  I will also include messages for Each Egyptian Astrological Sign for reflection... Starting with Anubis .. 

Thoth (August 29- September 27) 2023 

Horus (September 28-October 27) Originally started in 2021  2023

We will begin with Horus as we look at  what this could mean if you are born between these dates. 

And then I want to look at  How This energy will influence me, creating a spread  you can try for your own personal use ... 

Wadjet  ( October 28- November 26) Original post-      2023

Sekhmet (November 27- December 26)          New Post Click-    2023 

Sphinx ( December 27- January 25)       New Post Click 2023

Shu (January 26-February 24)      New Post - 2024

Isis/ Auset (February 25- March 26)  New Post 2024

Osiris ( March 27-April 25)  2024 Post 

Amun-Ra (Aril 26-May 25)  2024 Post 

Hathor (May 26-June 24) 

Phoenix (June 25- July 24) 

Anubis (July 25- August 28)   2023  

With this month I look at Messages for each of the signs during that month...   




Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

Echoes of One - Sacred Geometry Oracle

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?

Why I Promote Other Readers and Mentors?