Divine Tea Time Inspiration Cards

 When I first looked at this deck  I  thought it was beautiful but was unsure how I would use it as an Oracle deck  ...  beautiful cards with recipes of herbal teas, plants, spices and fruits .,..

Today I begin exploration of this deck  ... 

Olive Leaf tea 

Refreshing 
In yellow - Solar Plexus ... thinking it is about finding a sense of calmness with your digestive tract... find a way to calm the stomach  .. to find yourself feeling refreshed...  

Peace and friendship is represented by the Olive Leaf .... 
Needing to find peace within your life as you connect with new friends...


Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?

The Fool's Journey Through The Wands ....

Shadow aspect spread