Questions Related to Tarot

 

Not  great questions to ask the Tarot .. 


Will I/ We  get married?

What will my future spouse be like ? 

Will we reconcile ? 

How does he/she feel about me? 

When will I achieve results? 

Should I do this? 

How does he/ she./ they react to me doing this? 

Will I get  the job? 

Will I pass the exam? 

Yes and No Questions does not give you full answers with the cards 

Timing questions that start with When will ..something happen?  does not allow for action to be taken.. 


Great  questions to ask The Tarot ..

What can I do to improve my journey? finances?, wellbeing? health? career? 

What does Spirit, The Universe need me to know?  

What do I need to know re Love? 

How can I improve my relationship with my current partner? with my children? family? co- worker? Boss? etc

What is hidden from view that is of value to me right now?

Why do I react this way? 

How Can I create wellbeing in my life? 

What do I need to do to manifest boundaries in relationships? 

What is the foundation of this current relationship?  

What is  My current partners affect on myself?  

What do I need to know in relation to   this situation?  

What can I do to  balance out my health? 

What do I need to know re my finances?  Career? Love?  friendship ? family ?  etc 

If wanting a Timing question .. Think in periods of time  for example ..

What will happen in the next 3 months at work?  

What do I need to know about the next week with my relationship with current partner? 





Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

The Fool's Journey Through The Wands ....

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?

Shadow aspect spread