My 2023 Shadow Work

 January   we begin exploring with Mama Jung Oracle by Hand Me That Pencil (NZ Artist )  

I also wanted to begin this journey to explore further the  Mama Jung cards  with There is Always light Oracle  by The Same artist ... 

Looked at the theme of the month then the next five weeks  overall  ...   

Theme The Healer ...  


Video  Number one we looked at  the Shadow  Archetype  and explored further What this could mean?  


Video Number 2 we explore the Archetype Mother and explored further into this aspect of Who Am I? 


Video Number 3  we explore the Archetype The Lover and explored further with There is always light Oracle .... 



video number 4 The Intellectual 


Video number 5 The Teacher 


Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

The Fool's Journey Through The Wands ....

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?

Shadow aspect spread