Wheel of The Year Spread Card of the Month August

 

Angel Tarot 
IX The Hermit 
Angel of Reflection
This month we reflect on our journey, our path , life in general, things that are troubling us... 
We may find there is a light at the end of the tunnel,  a  moment of silence can give us the knowledge we need to find wisdom.    We may find  at times this a month of solitude, isolation but also a reminder that we may need to move away from those alone times,,,  
Depending on the other cards we  draw as we explore further in what this card  could mean. 

When diving into The Hermit  I draw a card from Angel Reading Cards by Debbie Malone and got Angel of Detoxification This was a great card to reflect on, to think about what it could mean in regards to The Hermit.  

I then pulled out another deck by Jayne Wallace The Moon & Stars Tarot and drew Three cards
Knight of Cups, Eight of Wands and The Lovers were when thought about reflected the reading by another reader I was given in a live, by Renee, The Tarot Magician.(Total recommend) . OMG  that was confirmation I was not expecting .. That gave me another level of thought to think about.   Very Interesting .. Pulling another card I got XIII Death  the keyword of release   which ties into the Angel of Detoxification and speaks of transformations, changes  but also ca speak of moving into a moment of silence, darkness, reflection as you let things go so the new can arrive... 

I think realized I needed to draw cards from 
The Astrology Reading Cards by Alison Chester Lambert... 
After separating the cards into their Groups of The Planets, The Zodiac Signs and The House Cards, shuffling and drawing a card from each pile ... 
Pluto, Pisces and The Third House .. 
Thought provoking as it reflected on  my ability to transform, change (connecting to the Death card, detoxification card )   The unconditional love, compassion having endless love (My Sun Sign is Pisces, so thought that was interesting I draw that card)  The Third House  tells me I have something to learn something new from this situation, this month...  This is going to be a huge learning curve for me.   
Please listen to the Video for some of my ramblings ...  

Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?

Echoes of One - Sacred Geometry Oracle

Mists of Avalon Oracle Tarot Entry