Kipper Study

 


Date : 2nd October, 2026

1) 29- Prison 
 Lack of freedom, large public building, A prison without bars,  Feeling like a slave on some level..
Isolation, blocks, loneliness, blockages, hospital, prohibitions, shyness...
2) 22- Military 
Uniform wearing, order, hierarchy, politics, ambition, pride.. complicated person , more organized. 
3)26- Great Fortune 
Positive card, Luck, triumph, achievement, growth, prosperity, wealth 

On a personal level  Today it feels as though the cards are telling me that with some organizational skills I could overcome with positive results this feeling of being in a prison ...  (this may have to do with the mess that surrounds me .. .. sometimes  it makes me feel  like I can't do anything about the mess even though I know with some effort I could get it sorted .. )    



Date: 3rd October, 2026

1) 15 Success in Love
love, falling in love, passion, intimate encounter, sentimental commitment, emotions, sensitivity, affection, spring, animals .. True Friendship..   Love  relationships can include family and friends .. 

2) 25 Achieve Honours
Growth, school, education, success, promotion, exam, mature, experience, intelligence, culture, study, fame, seniority.. Protection and wealth ....

3) 10 - A Trip 
Positive trip, journey, arrival, departure, travel, transport, vacation, changes, moving, Taking a break.

Summary ..
It feels like the success of a relationship is a journey in itself  with growth, expansion, developments. 

Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

How I Connect With The Cards...

Update with Orphalese.net...

Shadow aspect spread

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

Photos of my Collection

Coffee Tarot Review