Astrology through different beliefs ...

 This is something I want to explore further is regards to zodiac signs / Horoscopes ...  


 My interest  came out of A Wellbeing Esoteric Almanac from 2019 .... 

What will the New year bring for you?  

Let us begin with  The Native American Astrology ..

This is linked to  The Seasonal Cycles and uses Animal Totems  linked to the 12 Moons for the Year 



...  

DEC 22-JAN 19 

Turtle Clan, Earth Renewal Moon

Snow Goose 

JAN 20- FEB 18

Butterfly Clan, Rest and Cleansing Moon 

Otter 

FEB 19-MARCH 20

Frog Clan, Big Winds Moon 

Wolf/Cougar 

March 21- April 19 (at the bottom of the page

Thunderbird or Hawk Clan, Budding Trees Moon

Hawk or Falcon 

April 20-May 20

Turtle Clan, Frogs Return Moon

Beaver 

May 21-June 20

Butterfly Clan, Corn Planting Moon

Deer

June 21-July 22

Frog Clan, Strong Sun Moon

Flicker or Woodpecker 

July 23- August 22

Thunderbird Or Hawk Clan, Ripe Berries Moon 

Salmon or Sturgeon

August 23- Sept 22

Turtle Clan, Harvest Moon

Grizzly (Brown Bear) 

Sept 23- Oct 23 

Butterfly Clan, Ducks fly Moon 

Raven

Oct 24- Nov 23

Frog Clan, Freeze Up Moon 

Snake/Serpent 

Nov 22-Dec 21 

Thunderbird or Hawk Clan

Long Snows Moon 

Elk


Without going into alot of details about each one .. take a moment to take a breath and meditate, reflect, contemplate on your aspect . What does this Moon say to you.. What does this Totem Animal speak of?  This is your Journey .... Do you want me to share a little more ?  

I want to explore this through Tarot and Oracle decks .. 

Native American Tarot by Magda Weck Gonzales 
Spirit of the Wheel Oracle 
Native American Oracle 

March 21- April 19

Spirit of The Wheel Oracle 
Budding Tree Moon 
Expectation, Process, Goals 
Thunderbird Clan
Imminent Change, Life Force, Rebuilding 
Native American Oracle
Falcon- Success, professional achievements, initiative, Clear vision, understanding, intuitive, insight, diplomacy ...
Message- Rise Above petty concerns and focus on what is important ... 

This month I want to look at what my expectations are as I make changes within my path, acknowledge my achievements but also  see what understandings I can gain from the process of reaching goals ... 

Native American Tarot ...
" What do I need to understand through this month?"  


Seven of Blades- Horse Thief - What are my perspectives in regards to  This Month's energy ?

What do I feel I need to take back from another? What do I feel someone has taken from me? 

This could be about me taking back my inner power on some level ... 

12 Sun Dance - This could be about sacrifice  at this time? Do I compromise myself  with how much I give of myself for this?  

Chief of Vessels- Journey emotional,  not showing emotions, being practical to move ahead ...  This gentle kind Soul, brings a sense of caring but yet a firmness about them ... 

Sumnmary-

Acknowledge my perspective re What I feel has been taken from me? Look at how I can get it back on some level...  Look at  what I have sacrificed, what do I need to sacrifice,  look at it with integrity, honesty  ... how do I move ahead as I look around me with an awareness, leading myself and others to better deal with my emotions ... 

VID #1 



Egyptian Astrology ... 

Begin to explore in September, 2021

Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

Echoes of One - Sacred Geometry Oracle

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?

Why I Promote Other Readers and Mentors?