A Year Ahead Templar Tarot



We begin at the top For January and move our way to the left .. we go anticlockwise with this spread....

At this time I want to focus on the Month of January ..... 

5 of Wands 
I look at this card and feel January may have it's battles, challenges.. it could apply to not only my passions, my creativity and ambitions but in also how I communicate those needs into my life.  
Do I digest these experiences and trust in my instincts, my intuition.. Stand strong in my convictions...? 

I will continue in  FEBRUARY  adding each month as it arrives... 
MARCH 

April  - 9th  reflected on the card for the month. 


Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?

Echoes of One - Sacred Geometry Oracle

Why I Promote Other Readers and Mentors?